Thursday, July 17, 2008

pavlova almost foolproof

almost but not quite, I made it the other day and it's still stuck to the oven (a shhh don't tell mum)
combine 2 egg whites, 1 1/2 cups white sugar (castor sugar), 1 table spoon of corn flour, 1/2 teaspn of vanilla essence, 1/3 cup of hot water, in mixer with speed of almost maximum untill forms big peaks :P, oil grease proof paper and place on tray oil side up, pour mixture into circle shape with bigger sides than middle, put in moderate oven till slightly golden (around a hour) fill with whipped cream and fruit (unless your me and put choclate sauce with skittles and bbq chips in it lol yummy may make some people sick)

2 comments:

molytail said...

I've never heard of "pavlova" before - sounds interesting...though I don't know about the skittles and bbq chips LOL (I prolly shouldn't talk though - I put ketchup on darn near everything I eat.)

Ganeida said...

Si who's making your birthday cake? Happy Birthday BTW!!!:D